HOW TO RAISE A SUPERHERO.
Congratulations! You’re in!
There are 7 SECRET STEPS to raising a SUPERHERO.
This is critical if you’re the type of parent who:
- …values preparing your kids to grow up as independent and capable adults.
- … knows what it’s like for kids to struggle with confidence and self-esteem.
And are resolved to not leave your kids to that fate.
- … invests time, resources and attention into building your kids’ resilience.
So they can face and overcome adversity.
As a pre-teen and teenager, I struggled mightily with shyness and social anxiety.
My saving grace was comic books.
While they weren’t nearly as acceptable as they are these days, they taught me resilience. Purpose. Self-esteem. Self-value.
After I became a Dad myself, I spent many months reverse-engineering what it was in those comic books that helped me find my voice.
That, combined with studying tons of psychology books, culminated in the “I, S.U.P.E.R. Formula.”
You’re getting THREE goodies on this page, that help explain how to build your child’s HEROIC CONFIDENCE.
- The I, S.U.P.E.R. Infographic.
- The I, S.U.P.E.R. song and lyric video (4-mins)
- The I, S.U.P.E.R. Masterclass (60-mins)
GIFT 1 OF 3: THE I, S.U.P.E.R. INFOGRAPHIC.
GIFT 2 OF 3: THE I, S.U.P.E.R. SONG & LYRIC VIDEO.
We created a rap song about it, called “I, S.U.P.E.R!”
Enjoy the I, S.U.P.E.R. lyric video for you and your kids, below: