Mission 1 – Are You a Grateful Person?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Doctor HeroDoctor Hero
      Keymaster

1: Are You a Grateful Person?

2: How do you see yourself? On a scale of 1-to-10, how grateful are you?
      1: Only focused on self, complain a lot.
      10: Express gratitude for self, family, friends, hobbies, and even challenges and failures.)

3: Give 3 examples of how you’ve shown gratitude today.

Mia CMia C
      Participant

I am very grateful for everything. I think that– I know that life could be so much harder and so much unfair. Sometimes it’s hard to remember that there are other people who live life on the edge, because you’ve never been in their spot. I would say that on a scale from 1-10, that I am a 8 when it comes to gratefulness. Today, I’ve been grateful for my family. My cousin had his 15th birthday, and so we were all there at my grandma’s house. I am grateful that I have a loving family that feels like… family. I have also been grateful for food. I know that some people don’t eat three times a day. They might not even get food thought 1 day. And the great meals I eat (or ate) are great, and I’m glad I have something to satisfy my hunger. I am also very thankful for technology. I’m glad we had technology for communicating, and for me personally, Fan-fiction. but overall… I’m grateful for everything I see and touch, I’m grateful for my life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar